Remote depositions could quickly become the new standard, even after mandated social distancing abates, and for litigators, there are many nuances that must be navigated.
In this hour-long webinar, experts from Nextpoint, iDiscovery Solutions, and Prevail Legal highlight the practical and legal considerations surrounding remote depositions, and offer expert tips on technology selection, exhibit sharing, witness preparation, and accurate transcript reporting.
What You’ll Learn:
- Court provisions and governing rules
- Selecting and configuring technology for success
- Challenges for counsel in taking and defending depositions
- Options for sharing exhibits electronically
- Accurate court reporting and transcripts
- Issues to consider for witness preparation