★ TRIAL SERVICES MATERIALS
The Nextpoint Essential Trial Services Kit
Download the Nextpoint Trial Services packet and see how we can improve your level of trial advocacy. We’ll throw in our Essential Guide to Preparing and Presenting Your Case as a bonus!
ABOUT THE GUIDE:
During the case prep process, the goal for legal teams is to build an argument that tells a compelling story. At the same time, they must manage depositions, assemble evidence and exhibits, prepare witnesses, develop a presentation, and more.
It’s a careful balancing act, and early planning is essential for a smooth process and successful argument.
In this e-guide, we explain how to:
- Begin building a case during review and discovery
- Incorporate software that will lead to success
- Manage depositions and prep witnesses
- Tell an engaging story with strong visuals
- Prepare for the technical aspects of presentation
- Bonus: A final checklist to ensure you’re ready to present your case
This e-guide is your master-class in the case prep and trial presentation process.