Download the Nextpoint Trial Services packet and see how we can improve your level of trial advocacy. We’ll throw in our Essential Guide to Preparing and Presenting Your Case as a bonus!
ABOUT THE GUIDE:
During the case prep process, the goal for legal teams is to build an argument that tells a compelling story. At the same time, they must manage depositions, assemble evidence and exhibits, prepare witnesses, develop a presentation, and more.
It’s a careful balancing act, and early planning is essential for a smooth process and successful argument.
In this e-guide, we explain how to:
- Begin building a case during review and discovery
- Incorporate software that will lead to success
- Manage depositions and prep witnesses
- Tell an engaging story with strong visuals
- Prepare for the technical aspects of presentation
- Bonus: A final checklist to ensure you’re ready to present your case
This e-guide is your master-class in the case prep and trial presentation process.