The world is headed back to trial, but some things have changed. Virtual, hybrid and remote depositions have become the new standard, even after mandated social distancing has abated – and for litigators, there are many nuances to prepare for and challenges to navigate in this brave new world.
This hour-long recorded webcast will highlight the practical and technical considerations surrounding virtual depositions and trials and offer expert tips on technology selection, exhibit sharing, witness preparation, and accurate transcript reporting.
What You Will Learn About:
- The specifics of virtual/hybrid vs. remote depositions
- How to overcome the challenges of virtual depositions and trials
- The nuances of transcripts and recordings of virtual depositions
- How to best manage your time and cost
- The issues to consider for witness preparation
- How to leverage technology to deliver more efficient client service
Who Is It For?
Attorneys, Litigation Support Managers, and Paralegals who would like to learn how to better navigate our “new normal” and integrate Covid-era practices into their in-person litigation.