Preparing for an upcoming trial, hearing or arbitration is serious and complicated business. Every time a new matter comes to your firm, you should be thinking about the possible endgame – preparing and presenting evidence in a hearing, trial, settlement conference, or regulatory review.
Nextpoint VP of Engagement, Tricia Boguslawski and Engagement Manager, Disa Simpson offer best-practice tips for moving your reviewed evidence into the Case Preparation phase in this 45 minute webinar.
A sneak peek of what will be covered:
- Building your timeline
- Understanding your cast of characters
- Working with issues and themes
- Fool-proof designation workflows
- Preparing your witness exhibits
- Web-based courtroom presentation