This free webinar explains how Early Data Assessment will improve your ediscovery data management and streamline your entire case-building process.
Legal data volumes have exploded in our modern digital age, which can translate to huge cost increases if not handled properly. It’s more important than ever for legal teams to make strategic decisions at the outset of a case to minimize costs and stay on top of the mountain of potential evidence.
Thorough Early Data Assessment (EDA) reduces the time and costs spent on document review, and it gives attorneys valuable insights that aid in risk assessment and strategic case planning. Any attorney looking to curb cost pressures should understand the value of Early Data Assessment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT EDISCOVERY DATA MANAGEMENT
- The fundamentals of EDA and how it interacts with Early Case Assessment
- How an early understanding of your data can save time and money in the long run
- The questions to ask that will guide you to a strategic case plan
- How to use EDA to inform a risk assessment of your case
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Attorneys, Litigation Support Managers, and Paralegals who would like to minimize cost pressures and learn best practices for ediscovery data management, especially when managing the massive amounts of data seen in litigation today.
★ Stay Up to Date With Nextpoint Webinars
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to hear about our upcoming webinars. (And get tons of tips from our ediscovery experts.)