In this free one-hour CLE webinar, we will identify issues and discuss best practices in searching for and collecting data. Google Drive, Slack, Office360, TikTok and other common data sources will be covered. We will also cover how to best produce this data to opposing counsel.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- How to approach collections in your case
- File types to be aware of
- Common collections problems
- How best to produce data in usable formats
- How to use ediscovery collection software to your advantage
WHO IS IT FOR?
Attorneys, Litigation Support Managers, and Paralegals interested in simplifying their data collection process.