Deposition transcripts have played a key role in case building since the dawn of our modern legal system. But the ways attorneys work with transcripts are rapidly evolving in the face of new technologies.
From creating quality designations to clipping key parts of the testimony to managing a huge transcript repository, the modern dynamics of deposition transcripts encompass many moving parts. In this educational webcast, our experts share tips for managing these processes and show you how to use technology to simplify your workflows.
Hosted by ediscovery expert Brett Burney and featuring Anand Mathew of Nextpoint Law Group and Jennifer Doran of MoloLamken LLP, this Nextpoint + EDRM webcast covers:
- Software tools that will elevate your transcript management
- Tips for keeping your repository of transcripts organized in the context of your case
- Creating high quality deposition designations
- Preparing your testimony for trial presentation
- Tips for troubleshooting technical challenges with transcripts
WHO IS IT FOR?
Attorneys, Litigation Support Managers, and Paralegals who would like to streamline their workflows and learn to take advantage of new technologies when managing deposition transcripts.