A Best-Practice Guide to Managing Modern Data Collections
Collecting data for ediscovery is technically rigorous and complex. An efficient collection process should be comprehensive without being over-inclusive.
This guide shows you how to mobilize cross-functional teams to ensure time- and cost-efficient ediscovery collections.
Some important topics include:
- Developing a fool-proof collection strategy
- Important questions to ask prior to collection
- Identifying key custodians and data sources
- Best collection methods for different source types
- Universal collection best practices
Don’t begin ediscovery collections without this comprehensive, strategic guidebook.