EDISCOVERY PLANNING AND CONSIDERATIONS CHECKLIST
ESI PROTOCOL CHECKLIST
All the questions you need to answer before crafting a successful ESI protocol for your firm
Implementing a standard ESI protocol for your firm can seem daunting. However, answering a few simple questions at the outset will help you create an ESI protocol template that best fits your needs.
Here are five proven benefits of standardizing an ESI protocol:
- You’ll think through discovery for the entire matter.
- A well-drafted protocol will protect your client’s data and their interests.
- You’ll identify sources of data that require additional consideration and planning for collection and production.
- You can leverage the protocol for third-party data.
- It’s your discovery blueprint for the case and you’ll go back to it time and time again.
This Nextpoint checklist will give you all the information and considerations for drafting a winning ESI protocol. Download it today.