- by email: email@example.com
- by phone: 1.888.929.NEXT
- by mail:
4043 N. Ravenswood Avenue, Suite 317
Chicago, IL 60613
Personal information we collect and how we use it
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
When you visit our Website
When you visit our Website, we collect data that you voluntarily provide to us. We also collect data necessary to our legitimate interest in displaying our Website properly and guaranteeing its security and stability (collectively, “Log Data”). Log Data includes data such as:
- Your IP address
- Date and time information
- The URL of a webpage which linked you to our Website
- What browser and operating system you use
We will only keep Log Data for as long as it is needed to operate the website and ensure its security or where required by law.
We also use tracking and analysis tools to fulfill our legitimate interest in improving the operation, utility, and security of our Website and Services. These tools enable us to collect personal and statistical information about you, your devices, and your use of our Website, such as:
- IP address and traffic volume
- session IDs to track usage statistics
- your interests and preferences
When you register a user account or request a quote
You may register a user account on our Website or request a quote for Services by providing us with your:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
We use this information (collectively, “Contact Information”) in our legitimate interest in providing you with a personalized account, providing you with Services, and providing you with account recovery emails, among similar uses. The Contact Information collected for these purposes can be deleted on request if your registration is cancelled or changed. However, we may need to retain your Contact Information to comply with contractual or legal obligations.
When you communicate with us
You may communicate with us by any of the means listed on our Website, including by mail, phone, or email. The personal information we collect in this case includes your Contact Information, where relevant, and any other information you voluntarily communicate to us. We use this information in our legitimate interest in communicating with you and providing our Services. We will retain the personal information collected when you communicate with us depending on the nature of the communication. Unless a legal or contractual obligation requires us to retain this information, it will be deleted when we have finished handling your inquiry or when it is no longer necessary.
Payment and purchases
When using or inquiring about our Services we may collect your:
- Contact Information
- Billing address
- Payment details
We use this information (collectively, “Payment Information”) in our legitimate interest in providing you with Services, checking the financial qualifications of prospective customers, and to collect payment for your use of our Services. We use a third-party intermediary (QuickBooks Payments) to process credit card and Payment Information. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or process your personal information for any reason other than for the sole purpose of payment processing on our behalf. We retain Payment Information for as long as you remain our customer or for as long as we are required according to a legal or contractual obligation.
Information We Receive or Collect from Other Third Parties or Public Sources
We may use personal information we collect about you from your use of our emails, Website, and Services to send you marketing communications. Every marketing email from us contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails. It is in our legitimate interest to inform you about our Services, partners, promotions, and events.
When we provide our Services
We use the personal information you voluntarily provide to us through the use of our Website and/or Services in order to provide our Services. It is necessary and in our legitimate interest to use your personal information to provide our Services or to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or to others. We may use your personal information to improve our Website and Services, including by adding features and providing benchmarking and other comparison information based on aggregating and analyzing data.
Customers use our Services to host and process information (“Customer Data”), which may include your personal information.
Business administration and legal compliance
We may use your personal information for the following types of purposes:
- to respond to lawful requests by public authorities
- to comply with and enforce our legal rights and obligations, or those of third parties
- in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or liquidation. In the event of a merger or acquisition, notice will be provided by email or on our Website.
It is in our legitimate interest, or is otherwise our legal obligation, to use your personal information in connection with these purposes.
Who we share your personal information with
In general, we will only disclose your personal information when:
- we have obtained your consent
- we are required to do so by law
- it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims
- it is necessary for us to provide our Services
We may share your personal information with the following types of parties as necessary:
- Internet Advertising. We may share your information with third party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on the website. They may collect information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services.
- Law enforcement, regulators, courts, and government agencies. We may disclose your personal information to these parties where we believe it is necessary as a matter of law, or to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights, or those of another person.
- Our representatives and advisors. Including our attorneys and accountants.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify any Personal Information, Usage Information or Device Information that you provide or we collect, such that the information no longer identifies any specific individual. We may use, disclose and otherwise process such information for our own legitimate business purposes – including historical and statistical analysis, marketing, and business planning – without restriction. However, if we combine or connect any aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat this combined data as Personal Information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
International Data Transfers
In order to provide our Services we may transfer and process your data anywhere in the world where we, or our affiliates, maintain data processing operations. We ensure that your personal information is protected at all times and the proper data processing agreements are in place.
If you are based in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will transfer your personal information outside of the EEA where necessary to provide our Services. All such transfers will comply with applicable law.
How we secure your personal information
We are committed to keeping your data and personal information secure. We have implemented the appropriate technological and organizational measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access, manipulation, or misuse of data stored on our systems. We routinely review and adapt our security measures to reflect changing threats.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information according to the terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- The right to access. You may ask us to confirm whether we are processing your personal information.
- The right to rectification. If we are processing information about you which is not accurate or complete, you are entitled to correct it. If we have shared your information with others, we may, where possible, assist you in correcting your information with the appropriate party.
- The right to erasure. You may ask us to delete your personal information under certain conditions, such as when we no longer need your information.
- The right to restrict processing. You may ask us to restrict our use of your personal information under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You may ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so if:
- we are processing your personal information in our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless we demonstrate a compelling reason for the processing
- we are processing your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing
- The right to data portability. Under certain circumstances, you may obtain the personal information that you have provided to us in a standardized and machine readable format.
- The right to withdraw consent. If we are processing your personal information on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
Nextpoint 4043 N. Ravenswood Avenue, Suite 317, Chicago, IL 60613. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Personal Information About Children
Our Service is targeted for use by adults only. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16 years. However, we hereby advise all visitors to our site under the age of 16 not to disclose or provide any personally identifiable information on our Service. If you are concerned that Personal Information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Nextpoint, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Nextpoint’s database.