2020 was a challenging year for everyone. But it’s also a year that taught legal teams how to adapt to new technologies and pivot their workflows to remain effective and efficient.
During this 1-hour recorded roundtable presentation, you will hear from our expert panel on how they have leveraged cloud-based software to enhance their daily practice, manage cases, and deliver great legal service to their clients in a remote world.
What You Will Learn About:
- Privacy and security issues related to remote work environments
- New considerations for remote collections and evolving compliance rules
- Ways to use software for non-litigation projects such as claims reviews
- Best practices for remote presentations at arbitration, settlement or trial
- Staying connected with your clients and co-workers on key business initiatives
Who Is It For?
Attorneys, Litigation Support Managers, and Paralegals who would like to learn best practices in leveraging new technologies and workflows to remain effective for their clients.