Your Definitive Guide to Reviewing Electronic Evidence, Protecting Privilege & Winning Discovery
In order to be successful, ediscovery document review teams need to be able to organize collections of documents and data, search for potentially relevant information, all while keeping confidential and privileged information from being produced to opposing counsel.
It is a careful balancing act that will require careful planning, diligent execution, and quality control processes at every step of the way.
In the following e-guide, we explain how to:
- Develop a project plan and overall strategy
- Identify workflow requirements
- Select your team and review platform
- Review for Privilege
- Perform quality control and validation and production
- Negotiate terms with opposing counsel under Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) Rule 26(f))
This e-guide is your master-class in the eDiscovery document review process.