Ediscovery Collections Best Practice
The Definitive Guide to Managing Modern Data Collections
Collecting data for ediscovery is technically rigorous and complex. An efficient collection process should be comprehensive without being over-inclusive.
This guide shows you how to mobilize cross-functional teams to ensure time- and cost-efficient ediscovery collections.
Some important topics include:
- Developing a fool-proof collection strategy
- Important questions to ask prior to collection
- Identifying key custodians and data sources
- Best collection methods for different source types
- Universal collection best practices
Don’t begin ediscovery collections without this comprehensive, strategic guidebook.