Responding to Customer Requests, Nextpoint Deploys Enhanced Review Metrics to the Discovery Cloud™ Platform, Giving Reviewers New Tools to Track Progress and Control Costs in eDiscovery.
March 19, 2013 – Nextpoint, Inc., the nation’s leading provider of cloud-based regulatory, compliance, and litigation software, has introduced Enhanced Review Metrics in the Discovery Cloud ™ review platform. Responding to client requests, Nextpoint has deployed more detailed reports and data analysis to eDiscovery reviewers, providing a data-driven, results-oriented review environment for more effective management of eDiscovery projects.
These enhancements are instantly available to all users at no cost thanks to Nextpoint’s cloud-based litigation platform, which shortens the development process and allows for instant user access. When lawyers, project managers, and reviewers log in to the Discovery Cloud document review platform, they can quickly see the progress of their review projects, allowing them to more effectively manage and control the complexity and cost of any eDiscovery effort.
Given the challenges facing litigators trying to manage the discovery of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) in litigation, it is vital that litigators have the most detailed and useful information available about their data. The new analytical tools available in Discovery Cloud offer measurable, results-oriented information regarding the review process, so that Nextpoint customers can control costs and head off complications in eDiscovery.
For example, if the cost of an eDiscovery review unexpectedly balloons early in a case, it may be impossible to control costs later. And if reviewers inadvertently fail to properly manage the production of privileged materials, confidential client information is often lost and cannot be recovered in the litigation process.
The powerful new capabilities in Discovery Cloud Enhanced Review Metrics gives reviewers the data necessary to prevent these and other costly issues in any sized matter. Discovery Cloud Enhanced Review Metrics is immediately available to all users of Nextpoint’s Discovery Cloud service.
Within the Discovery Cloud Enhanced Review Metrics, users can:
- Visually track the progress of an individual reviewer or a team of reviewers.
- Quickly see the progress of the entire review in the “Review at a Glance” sidebar.
- Share reports and information with clients and partners, including productivity for each reviewer or particular review task.
- Quickly launch new sub-reviews, add new users to a project, give directions to reviewers, and manage a review project from one simple interface.
These tools allow reviewers to:
- Use detailed metrics for any review to more effectively manage eDiscovery projects.
- Create defensible and repeatable workflows and processes.
- Protect and manage sensitive and privileged information more effectively.
- Use data to control costs and budget more effectively
Nextpoint service provides end-to-end Internet collections, review, and trial processing capabilities, and are continually updated to meet the evolving needs of modern litigation. “Nextpoint has always been a believer that transparency and access to information is the key to managing any eDiscovery project,” says Rakesh Madhava, CEO of Nextpoint. “We’ve harnessed the power of our cloud platform and put information where it’s more useful—in our customers’ hands. It’s a simple, intuitive interface that gives them the data they need, wherever they need it.”